Pocket Pie Baking Instructions
- Line parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Optional: Egg wash the frozen pocket pies.
- While frozen, bake at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes or until they're nicely brown.
- Let pies cool for about 7 minutes and enjoy!
As all ovens are different, here are some tips to perfect your baking skills!
- Touch the centre of a pie or pocket pie and if it isn't soft, it's a good indication that it's done.
- If fillings start coming out, it's a good indication that it's done.
- Increase the baking temperature if the crust is soft but the filling is hot.
- Decrease the baking temperature if the crust is dark but the filling is cold.