9-inch Double Butter Crust Pie Shell
If you enjoy our flaky and delicate butter crust, you'll love it even more with your favourite filling! A raw double-sided 9-inch crust that comes with a deep plate, all you have to do is prepare your favourite filling and put it in.
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt
Recommended Baking Instructions:
- Take both pie shells out of freezer and let it thaw for about 30 minutes.
- Put in about 800g of cold filling. Make sure filling isn't too wet or it will ruin the crust!
- Brush the edge of the bottom crust with water or egg wash.
- Firmly press top lid against the edge of the plate.
- Using a pairing knife, cut along side of pie plate to trim extra dough.
- Crimp the edges and poke holes at the top lid to create steam vents.
- Freeze pie.
- Optional: Egg wash the frozen pie.
- While frozen, bake at 425F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the temperature down to 350F and bake for another 45 minutes or until it's golden brown.
- Let the pie cool for about 50 minutes or until it's warm at the bottom of the plate. Enjoy!